- Why do we set goals but fail to meet those?
- Is the cause always external, or we come in our own way?
- Relationships often suffer, and family goals jeopardised due to the spending habits of one individual. It could be spending too less or too much.
- What really drives us to this money behaviour?
- Coaches and therapists bring something from your subconscious to the surface, and then it is your choice what to do with the discovery.
- Have you made an effort to decode your spending behaviour or correct it?
Help your future by knowing how to decode it, and how to change it in a manner to suit your future goals.