Reena Saxena is a former banker, financial coach, BFSI & financial literacy trainer and writer. She holds certifications in
- Financial Coaching
- Life Coaching
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Instructional Design
- Technical Writing
- Image Consultancy
- Soft Skills Training
- Career Counselling and
- Content Mastery
She enjoys dabbling with art, creative cooking, writing fiction & poetry. She is an alumnus of Mumbai University and Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.
The BFSI career spans across 4 organizations.
She has managed branches, business channels, training verticals and products in the BFSI sector.
In Version 2, she
1. coached change-makers running NGOs on the financial aspect of their work
2. mentored women in different stages of career transition
3. helped people on a career break rebrand themselves on social media
4. trained 3K+ entrants to the banking sector
5. made 1K+ students employable.
- Mentor to women in career transition on JobsforHer
- Volunteer Coach with Head-Held-High Foundation and Coacharya
- Girl Icon Mentor with Milaap Foundation
REENA SAXENA – FINANCIAL COACH
Let us answer the oft-repeated question. What is financial coaching, and what does a financial coach do?
A financial coach steers you on the path to financial wellness and financial freedom, without selling products. A financial coach is a coach with a knowledge of financial planning.
Reena is the financial coach who will help you
- Set financial goals
- Prioritise goals
- Chalk out the best path towards achievement of money goals
- Identify blocks in your mindset and behaviour
- Overcome mental blocks
- Leverage relationships to achieve financial goals
- Hand-hold you on the path to financial wellness
Financial Coaching is best done in one-to-one conversations, or a group with a common purpose.
REENA SAXENA – CONTENT CREATOR
She writes content for financial literacy programs and online/offline learning modules in banking.
A love for writing manifests in contributions to various online platforms.
- Quora Top Writer 2018
- Top Writer on Medium in Feminism
- Literary Brigadier on Story Mirror
- Guest blogs on Thrive Global, Student Voices, Extra Newsfeed, Sheroes, TheMachineryIndia and Outcast Anthology
- Her Interviews appear on Story Mirror, Digital Defynd, Sheconomics, Saddle Up Salon and Startup Bindaas.
- Active blogger on WordPress and Medium other than her own sites.
Published work on Amazon:
- Basic Banking for Debt Recovery Agents (Banking)
- When Time Stopped (Fiction)
Com Pen Di Um (Poetry anthology)
Life As It Happens (Poetry anthology)
REENA SAXENA – BFSI & FINANCIAL LITERACY TRAINER
Training young minds is a huge booster and energizer. See what participants have to say about her.
MoneyGoalz is an initiative to spread financial literacy. Our initiatives encompass programs in
- Financial literacy for beginners
- Financial literacy for children and teenagers
- Financial literacy for women
- Financial planning for all
- Financial coaching for the right money mindset
E-learning programs, online learning, one-to-one coaching, e-books and blogs are the tools we use to spread financial awareness.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES
Join our vibrant communities for discussions and answers on Personal Finance.
Financial Planning & Analysis on Facebook
Financial Prosperity on Quora
Know more about Reena Saxena on her