A TV ad of Fogg instils tremendous hope. It declares that the pandemic is almost over.
The beauty of every catastrophe is that it changes the world in some way, despite the fact that lifestyles will get back to so-called normal.
Big companies are giving employees a choice – to work from home, or return to office. The new element here is choice.
It will extend to all areas of life.
- Do you still disinfect yourself after coming home?
- Would you like to sanitise every package that is delivered home?
- Is it okay to check the vaccination status of a potential visitor?
Your decision will change lifestyles, and instil values in your children. Value health over comfort or a carefree mindset.
See how the impact of the pandemic on you becomes a vehicle for change.
We have discussed impact of Money lessons from the Pandemic.
TRAGIC PANDEMIC – THOSE WHO PASSED AWAY WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE …
We’ve all witnessed at least one sudden demise where the family is not prepared to face the future. The survivors are not aware of the investments, debts and terminal benefits of the deceased.
We’ve a series of videos with very basic information about how to overcome such a situation.
Full-length videos on the above topics are hosted by I M Power on their Youtube channel.
The single most important lesson that emerges from this life-changing Covid experience is to have a clear succession plan.
The following details should be stored in a separate folder on your devices, or a physical file in your locker or cupboard.
- List of financial assets
3. List of log in credentials to all money sites
4. Contact details of a financial advisor/chartered accountant/lawyer or any other trusted person who can help your family.
HOW WILL YOU WRITE A WILL ?
Formats are available online.
There are will-writing sites which help you write a will, if it is a simple distribution of assets without special terms and conditions.
However, if you wish to know about
- Role of 4 parties to a will
- Legal intricacies
- Possible scenarios
- What can be done to avert a crisis?
We’ve developed an online course for you on Estate Planning. It is developed in consultation with a legal expert on Estate Planning, and you can write your will.
- Without engaging a lawyer
- Without engaging a financial expert
- Without spilling out beans and managing complete secrecy
- A survey questionnaire to prepare your mindset
- Downloads of all formats required
- A free copy of “Future of Your Money” worth Rs. 99/- by email
- Assessment questions to test yourself
It comes at a very reasonable price.
Look forward to receiving your feedback….